Chilly and Refreshing Iced Coffee Popsicle Recipe
When you’re in the mood for a jolt of java without the heat, try a homemade iced coffee popsicle. They’re quick to make and even easier to devour! Feel free to change up the recipe to fit your preferred cup of coffee, and if you want a little more sweetness, top your popsicles with a squirt of whipped cream just before they get served.
Iced Coffee Popsicles Recipe
- 3 cups fresh-brewed coffee
- ¾ cup half-and-half cream (10% cream)
- ½ cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl until everything is completely dissolved.
- Carefully pour the coffee mixture into each popsicle mold until full.
- Cover with tin foil and insert sticks, or cover with a lid and handle (if provided with your molds).
- Freeze until solid, approximately 2 hours.
- To unfreeze, add some hot water into your sink and submerge the mold without going over the top of the molds. After 15-30 seconds, your iced coffee popsicles should slide right out.