- Being a member of the REALTORS of South Central Kansas, I am held to a higher standard that other Licensed Agents. I have been Licensed since I was 19 years old and was a lender for almost 10 years, the rest has been involved in selling Real Estate. A very young at heart "50 something" my experience in getting you the right deal is what you want.
- Started my career in Houston TX filling up large new apartment complexes, new condos, townhomes, and New Home Subdivisions. Back home in Wichita to New Homes for Comfort Homes Inc at Silverton and Cheryl's Hollow.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for over 30 Years, but I prefer to put transactions together with principle like you than run the company! Member of the Local Board of REALTORS®, a Member of the Kansas Chapter of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Managers) and WICRE (Women in Commercial Real Estate)
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS Member of the Kansas Association of REALTORS Member of the REALTORS of South Central Kansas Licensed Broker in the State of Kansas
- Member of the Kansas Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
My Community Involvement
- Participated in the Habitat for Humanity 2016 River Festival House for a recent immigrant from the Congo with her two children. It was dedicated at the Wichita River Festival, they have moved the home onto its final location a few blocks from the river and the family has Moved In!