- A Wichita Native and East High Alumni, I started in sales when I was 16. My mother would disagree. She would say I started when I was 11, negotiating sales at their antique store in old town so I could buy my first Nintendo. I sold enough to buy that Nintendo and my love for sales began. At 16, I sold advertising for the local radio stations 93.9 and 92.7 and worked as a part time DJ through high school and college. After college, I excelled in my career as a pharmaceutical sales representative and eventually Physician Relations/Marketing for Ascension Via Christi. I have done almost every type of sale and negotiations you can imagine. From high level negotiations on hospital contracts to selling air (radio), or a Coca-Cola sign. I have put together marketing plans and implemented them with a high success rate for some of the regions top physicians. I can put these skills to work for you. With a strong knowledge of the Wichita market, my first priority is to make my clients happy. I listen to my clients' wants and needs to achieve the best outcome in every transaction. I strive to ensure that the buying or selling process is fun, easy, and stress-free. My clients can count on me any time of day when they have a question or a concern. Ready to buy or sell a home? Let Kennedy be your home Remedy.
My Credentials and Memberships
- University of Kansas BA, Business Administration
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors (KAR)
- Member of Realtors of South Central Kansas (RSCK)
My Community Involvement
- Wichita Collegiate Spartan Club Board Member (Concessions)
- Blessed Sacrament Altar Society Board Member (Previous)
The market is HOT! Well, in the right price range. Buyer's Market or Seller's Market?People say this is a Seller's Market - and on Average, it is! The problem is, houses aren't average, you sell your home for an exact price. Those prices will define if you are a Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.MSI = Month Supply of InventoryMSI means how many months it should take us to sell all the active listings on the market. We get that number by finding out how many listings are on the market, and d...
Feb 07, 2018 ‧ Home Selling
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.