My Client Testimonials
- I am now working with the grandchildren of many of my previous Buyers and Sellers. Whether you are upsizing, downsizing or just plain right sizing, I am here to make your transition as stress free as possible. With the current fluctuation of the financial market, the attractive interest rates and the very reasonably priced inventory of homes on the market, now is the time to consider real estate investment as a very secure investment.
- I was Broker/Owner of Exit Realty Group, Mechanicsburg March 2008 to 2011
- I was a lobbyist for Citizen Action, Penn Public Interest Coalition, Women's Agenda 1983-1991 - a grass roots organizer around environment, healthcare and utility reform. Trained and recruited staff, planned and implimented press conferences, fund raising.
- I was a dairy farmer in Franklin County - Ran a family farm operation milking and managing 120 head of cows and 200 acres. 1976 - 1986
- I was the State Vice President of PA Farmer Union - 1981 - 1985 - First woman to be elected to a state wide office in a farmer organization.
My Community Involvement
- I am a mother of 4 grown children and a grandmother of 8. Some of my grandchildren are already graduating from College. I am very active in my church and am trained as a Stephen Minister. I love to cook, grow my small vegetable, herb and flower garden. Dancing, attending concerts and read all kinds of good novels are things I love to do. Wine and beer tasting are my recreational favorites - next to my grandchildren's ball games, of course.