Licensed since 1987 in four different states, Diane Moss has watched the industry change from MLS books delivered once a week to the quick pace and incredible technology that makes real estate always at hand and accessible. She finds it to be an exciting industry and brings a fresh approach with all the different states she has sold in. She enjoys helping sellers and buyers reach their real...
- With over 30 years of experience, in 4 different states, I have watched the industry change. Having been a real estate manager/trainer for 15 of those years, it was great not only to have my real estate experiences but also to help my agents work through their various issues helped broadened my knowledge. Why 4 different states? My husband served for 30 years in the US Navy. I understand the stress of a move whether it is local or long distance. My concentration is on helping people move on to the next phase of their lives as smoothly as possible. Let me be the key to your real estate needs. Call Diane Moss at 832-510-8203 with any questions you may have and for a free consultation.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Houston Association of REALTORS
- Texas Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Relocation Specialist
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
My Community Involvement
- Swing for a Cure for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation a lung and digestive disease.
- Sunshine Kids fund raiser for raising funds for kids with cancer to go to camp.
- Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene Rebuild it Project helping families renovate their homes.