My Client Reviews
Joan helped us sell our 12th home. We thought it would be our retirement forever home but situations change. We had met Joan and her sister about three months prior to our decision to sell, she gave us a card and said to call if we ever needed help please call. End result, we listed the house, had some discussion on price point, and had a full price contract in 8 hours.. "Professional people get professional results" , enough said.
- Formally a high school counselor, I have now been working in real estate for five years. Having lived in the area for most of my life, I am very familiar with Lindale and Hideaway. I have enjoyed working with family and friends buying and selling homes and I especially love meeting the new clients who want to move to our East Texas area.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Tyler Association of Realtors
- Member of Lindale Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Lindale Garden Club
Share My Page
- Hideaway Lake Club
- Lindale ISD
- Lindale, TX
- Ryan Surratt
- Mallory Mazarakes
- Lindale Chamber
- E TX Home Inspection
- Old Republic
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.