My Client Reviews
Clint and Michelle U.
In all of our years, Nalani is the BEST real estate agent we have EVER worked with. Thanks to her, we received 9 offers on our home in just TWO days! And she ended up selling our house for $50,000 more than what my husband and I decided to list it at!! Buying and selling real estate is no easy feat, but with Nalani, it truly felt like it was. She took care of practically everything for us, and it seemed like all we really had to do was cross some Ts and dot some Is! She was so responsive and professional throughout the entire transaction, and I am so glad we have her for all of our future real estate needs. If you are looking for a true professional on the Big Island that you can trust will always act in your best interest, Nalani more than fits the bill.
Previous review from Clint and Michelle U.
Nalani has been helpful consulting on my options for selling my home. She was a pleasure to work with.
As a contractor, looking for lots to build on can be a stressful process. Nalani, though new to the industry, has made the search process a breeze. While the market is a tough one with its very limited options, Nalani has always stayed on top of the inventory and has always let me know as soon as something else has become available. While we have not yet found the "perfect" lot, I'm confident that with Nalani I will. I've already recommended her to many within my industry, as well as friends and family, and they all have nothing but great things to say about her.
- REALTOR Salesperson (January 2020 - Present)
- Office Manager at AE Construction - General Contractor (January 2019 - Present)
- Social Media Assistant / Social Media Partner at Luxury World Traveler (January 2018 - December 2018)
My Credentials and Memberships
- NAR - National Association of Realtors
- WHAR - West Hawaii Association of Realtors
- HAR - Hawaii Association of Realtors
- University of Southern California - Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Marketing (August 2014 - May 2018)
My Community Involvement
- WHAR Programs and Fundraising Committee Member