- I obtained my real estate license in 1994. I have helped thousands of buyers and sellers through their real estate transactions. I have a strong listing background which is why 95% of the homes I list SELL! If you are looking for experience, detailed client support, extensive industry knowledge and of course results, please contact me today.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®, Savannah Area Board of Realtors® and National Home Builders Association.
- 2020 (and prior 5 years) ranked in the top 1% of number of homes sold for the tri-county MLS of 2407 agents
- 2019 BHGRE Emerald Elite National Award Recipient
- 2018 #3 Agent/Owner BHGRE Nationwide in Units
- 2018, 2017 #1 Agent/Owner BHGRE Nationwide in Volume
- 2017 nationally ranked #2 for the number of homes sold by a BHGRE Owner
- 2016 nationally ranked #1 for the number of homes sold by a BHGRE Agent
In the last blog it was emphasized how important it is to have great photos of your home. After all, Buyers are more likely to first see your home on the internet before any other means. First impressions do count and can influence the decision to add your home to their list of possibilities. So how can you make the most of your professional photoshoot? Check out these awesome tips below: 1. Have the lawn mowed, leaves raked, bushes trimmed 2. When in season, flowers can add...
Jun 20, 2018 ‧ Tips and Advice
SELLERS- in today's immediate information based world, you can never underestimate the value of good photos. The photos that are posted all over the internet are what grabs a Buyer's attention. They are the difference between a glance/move on and a showing/potential sale of your home.Just think about this Buyer scenario: A Buyer is in the market for a new home, so everyday they are searching for a for sale sign in their favorite neighborhood and every night they are browsing their mobile BHGR...
Jun 08, 2018 ‧ Home Selling