My Client Reviews
Are you looking for an agent who works for YOU? Do want an agent who is willing to go the "extra mile"? Then John is the agent for you! For nearly a year, we searched for my new home. During that search, any time I had a question, any time I wanted to know about a property, John was quick to respond with the information I asked for AND/OR made the appropriate appointments to see a house. I have purchased several houses over the course of my military career and I have not had an agent who was as good as John. If YOU need a home, John is the person to talk to.
Jo Ellen A.
I have bought and sold a total of fourteen properties in my adult life. John went to great lengths to help me sell my condo, which I believe is his usual level of service. He was very thorough on everything and I could not have asked for more. Such service builds great working relationships. If I planned to buy another house in the area, he would not be my first choice; he would be my only choice. John was right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed. This included, but was not limited to comps, plumbing issues, offering options, assisting with the inspection, including items on the list, the contract, the actual settlement. This process would not have been so smooth and painless without them. I sincerely appreciated his efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability he demonstrated on each phase of the sale, and the way he conduct business as a whole. I have, and will continue to, recommend his service to others.
- Real Estate is my encore career. With all the changes in the industry, it allows me to apply my 30 years of experience in project management, computers and communications, market and sales, as well as contracts and negotiations to the benefit of my customers.
- 2019 to Present: REALTOR® at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles Realty
- 2016-2018: REALTOR® at The Legends of Real Estate
- 2015-2016: REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2012-2014: REALTOR® at Watson Realty Corp.
- 2004-2007: Director of Manufacturing at Delta Design
- 1998-2004: VP - Product & Program Management at Kryotech
- 1994-1998: Product Realization Team Leader at NCR Corporation (Columbia, SC)
- 1991-1994: Manager - Fault Tolerant Systems at NCR Corporation (Naperville, IL)
- 1983-1991: District Product Manager at AT&T (Product Launch, UNIX PC, Fault Tolerant Systems)
- 1971 -1982: Engineer at New York Telephone Co (Long Range Operational Planning, Rate Case Support, Key Telephone Systems, Computer Services).
- 1968-1970: Development Engineer at Wheeler Laboratories (Microwave Development Engineer)
My Credentials and Memberships
- MSEE - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- PMP - Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certified
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiations Expert (Real Estate Negotiations Institute)
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- BPOR - Broker Pricing Opinion Resource
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
My Community Involvement
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
A Look at Home Price Appreciation and What It Means for SellersWhen you hear the phrase home price appreciation, what does it mean to you? Through context clues alone, chances are you know it has to do with rising home prices. And as a seller, you know rising home prices are good news for your potential sale. But let's look past the dollar signs and dive deeper into the concept. To truly understand home price appreciation, you need to know how it works and why it matters to you.Investopedia...
Aug 16, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Surprising Shift Favors Homeowners: Buyers Now Prefer Existing HomesIn April, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) posted an article, Home Buyers' Preferences Shift Towards New Construction, which reported:"60% of people who were looking to buy a home in 2020 said they'd prefer new construction to an existing home."However, it seems buyers are now shifting their preferences back to existing homes.The latest Consumer Confidence Survey reveals the percenta...
Aug 05, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Today's Real Estate Market Explained Through 4 Key TrendsAs we move into the second half of the year, one thing is clear: the current real estate market is one for the record books. The exact mix of conditions we have today creates opportunities for both buyers and sellers. Here's a look at four key components that are shaping this unprecedented market.A Shortage of Homes for SaleEarlier this year, the number of homes available for sale fell to an all-time low. In recent months, however, in...
Jul 24, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News