My Client Reviews
Jo Ellen A.
I have bought and sold a total of fourteen properties in my adult life. John went to great lengths to help me sell my condo, which I believe is his usual level of service. He was very thorough on everything and I could not have asked for more. Such service builds great working relationships. If I planned to buy another house in the area, he would not be my first choice; he would be my only choice. John was right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed. This included, but was not limited to comps, plumbing issues, offering options, assisting with the inspection, including items on the list, the contract, the actual settlement. This process would not have been so smooth and painless without them. I sincerely appreciated his efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability he demonstrated on each phase of the sale, and the way he conduct business as a whole. I have, and will continue to, recommend his service to others.
- Real Estate is my encore career. With all the changes in the industry, it allows me to apply my 30 years of experience in project management, computers and communications, market and sales, as well as contracts and negotiations to the benefit of my customers.
- 2019 to Present: REALTOR® at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles Realty
- 2016-2018: REALTOR® at The Legends of Real Estate
- 2015-2016: REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2012-2014: REALTOR® at Watson Realty Corp.
- 2004-2007: Director of Manufacturing at Delta Design
- 1998-2004: VP - Product & Program Management at Kryotech
- 1994-1998: Product Realization Team Leader at NCR Corporation (Columbia, SC)
- 1991-1994: Manager - Fault Tolerant Systems at NCR Corporation (Naperville, IL)
- 1983-1991: District Product Manager at AT&T (Product Launch, UNIX PC, Fault Tolerant Systems)
- 1971 -1982: Engineer at New York Telephone Co (Long Range Operational Planning, Rate Case Support, Key Telephone Systems, Computer Services).
- 1968-1970: Development Engineer at Wheeler Laboratories (Microwave Development Engineer)
My Credentials and Memberships
- MSEE - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- PMP - Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certified
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiations Expert (Real Estate Negotiations Institute)
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- BPOR - Broker Pricing Opinion Resource
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
My Community Involvement
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
The Power of Mortgage Pre-Approval [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights Mortgage pre-approval means a lender has reviewed your finances and, based on factors like your income, debt, and credit history, determining how much you're qualified to borrow.Being pre-approved for a loan can give you clarity while planning your homebuying budget, confidence in your ability to secure a loan, and a competitive edge in a bidding war.In today's market, connecting with a lender to get pre-approved may be the gam...
May 07, 2021 ‧ Home Buying
It was a pleasure to help these two families Move ForwardWhen Things Change at Home, We Help You Change Homes (sm)Find your next home at www.TeamLevchuk.Realtor
May 01, 2021 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
Patience Is the Key to Buying a Home This YearThe question many homebuyers are facing this year is, "Why is it so hard to find a house?" We're in the ultimate sellers' market, which means real estate is ultra-competitive for buyers right now. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) notes homes are getting an average of 4.8 offers per sale, and that number keeps rising. Why? It's because there are so few houses for sale.Low inventory in the housing market isn't ne...
Apr 28, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News