My Client Reviews
Jo Ellen A.
I have bought and sold a total of fourteen properties in my adult life. John went to great lengths to help me sell my condo, which I believe is his usual level of service. He was very thorough on everything and I could not have asked for more. Such service builds great working relationships. If I planned to buy another house in the area, he would not be my first choice; he would be my only choice. John was right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed. This included, but was not limited to comps, plumbing issues, offering options, assisting with the inspection, including items on the list, the contract, the actual settlement. This process would not have been so smooth and painless without them. I sincerely appreciated his efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability he demonstrated on each phase of the sale, and the way he conduct business as a whole. I have, and will continue to, recommend his service to others.
- Real Estate is my encore career. With all the changes in the industry, it allows me to apply my 30 years of experience in project management, computers and communications, market and sales, as well as contracts and negotiations to the benefit of my customers.
- 2019 to Present: REALTOR® at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles Realty
- 2016-2018: REALTOR® at The Legends of Real Estate
- 2015-2016: REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2012-2014: REALTOR® at Watson Realty Corp.
- 2004-2007: Director of Manufacturing at Delta Design
- 1998-2004: VP - Product & Program Management at Kryotech
- 1994-1998: Product Realization Team Leader at NCR Corporation (Columbia, SC)
- 1991-1994: Manager - Fault Tolerant Systems at NCR Corporation (Naperville, IL)
- 1983-1991: District Product Manager at AT&T (Product Launch, UNIX PC, Fault Tolerant Systems)
- 1971 -1982: Engineer at New York Telephone Co (Long Range Operational Planning, Rate Case Support, Key Telephone Systems, Computer Services).
- 1968-1970: Development Engineer at Wheeler Laboratories (Microwave Development Engineer)
My Credentials and Memberships
- MSEE - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- PMP - Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certified
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiations Expert (Real Estate Negotiations Institute)
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- BPOR - Broker Pricing Opinion Resource
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
My Community Involvement
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
Some Buyers Prefer Smaller HomesOver the past year, we've had plenty of opportunities to reflect on what we consider most important in our lives. The place we call home is one of the biggest things many of us are reevaluating. George Ratiu, Senior Economist at realtor.com, shares:"The very nature of the pandemic, through the health implications, social distancing, and need to isolate, has really brought a central focus on the importance of home for most Americans…In...
Apr 15, 2021 ‧ Home Buying
Two weeks after a massive barge hauling waste from a coal-fired plant got stuck off Jacksonville's coast, a ship design experts is expressing concerns about the potential for an environmental disaster.See the story here
Apr 06, 2021 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
Here are the top 10 single-family residential real estate sales in Northeast Florida, comprising Duval and St. Johns counties. The sales were recorded from March 22-28.Click Here for the Jacksonville Daily Record article
Apr 06, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News