My Client Reviews
Jo Ellen A.
I have bought and sold a total of fourteen properties in my adult life. John went to great lengths to help me sell my condo, which I believe is his usual level of service. He was very thorough on everything and I could not have asked for more. Such service builds great working relationships. If I planned to buy another house in the area, he would not be my first choice; he would be my only choice. John was right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed. This included, but was not limited to comps, plumbing issues, offering options, assisting with the inspection, including items on the list, the contract, the actual settlement. This process would not have been so smooth and painless without them. I sincerely appreciated his efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability he demonstrated on each phase of the sale, and the way he conduct business as a whole. I have, and will continue to, recommend his service to others.
- Real Estate is my encore career. With all the changes in the industry, it allows me to apply my 30 years of experience in project management, computers and communications, market and sales, as well as contracts and negotiations to the benefit of my customers.
- 2019 to Present: REALTOR® at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles Realty
- 2016-2018: REALTOR® at The Legends of Real Estate
- 2015-2016: REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2012-2014: REALTOR® at Watson Realty Corp.
- 2004-2007: Director of Manufacturing at Delta Design
- 1998-2004: VP - Product & Program Management at Kryotech
- 1994-1998: Product Realization Team Leader at NCR Corporation (Columbia, SC)
- 1991-1994: Manager - Fault Tolerant Systems at NCR Corporation (Naperville, IL)
- 1983-1991: District Product Manager at AT&T (Product Launch, UNIX PC, Fault Tolerant Systems)
- 1971 -1982: Engineer at New York Telephone Co (Long Range Operational Planning, Rate Case Support, Key Telephone Systems, Computer Services).
- 1968-1970: Development Engineer at Wheeler Laboratories (Microwave Development Engineer)
My Credentials and Memberships
- MSEE - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- PMP - Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiations Expert (Real Estate Negotiations Institute)
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- BPOR - Broker Pricing Opinion Resource
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
My Community Involvement
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
The Reason Mortgage Rates Are Projected to Increase and What It Means for YouWe're currently experiencing historically low mortgage rates. Over the last fifty years, the average on a Freddie Mac 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has been 7.76%. Today, that rate is 2.81%. Flocks of homebuyers have been taking advantage of these remarkably low rates over the last twelve months. However, there's no guarantee rates will remain this low much longer.Whenever we try to forecast mortg...
Feb 23, 2021 ‧ Home Buying
Today's housing market has more buyers than sellers, so there's a shortage of homes available to purchase. As a homeowner, this means you're in the perfect seat to sell your house at a time when it can really stand out from the crowd – and maybe even receive multiple offers. DM me if you're thinking of moving, as this may be your year. #sellyourhouse #housingsupply #realestate #homeownership #realestatetips #realestatelife #realestateexpert #realestateagency #realestateexperts #realestateag...
Feb 22, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Where Have All the Houses Gone?In today's housing market, it seems harder than ever to find a home to buy. Before the health crisis hit us a year ago, there was already a shortage of homes for sale. When many homeowners delayed their plans to sell at the same time that more buyers aimed to take advantage of record-low mortgage rates and purchase a home, housing inventory dropped even further. Experts consider this to be the biggest challenge facing an otherwise hot market while buyers continue t...
Feb 22, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News