My Client Reviews
Jo Ellen A.
I have bought and sold a total of fourteen properties in my adult life. John went to great lengths to help me sell my condo, which I believe is his usual level of service. He was very thorough on everything and I could not have asked for more. Such service builds great working relationships. If I planned to buy another house in the area, he would not be my first choice; he would be my only choice. John was right there, helping out wherever and whenever needed. This included, but was not limited to comps, plumbing issues, offering options, assisting with the inspection, including items on the list, the contract, the actual settlement. This process would not have been so smooth and painless without them. I sincerely appreciated his efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and accountability he demonstrated on each phase of the sale, and the way he conduct business as a whole. I have, and will continue to, recommend his service to others.
- Real Estate is my encore career. With all the changes in the industry, it allows me to apply my 30 years of experience in project management, computers and communications, market and sales, as well as contracts and negotiations to the benefit of my customers.
- 2019 to Present: REALTOR® at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles Realty
- 2016-2018: REALTOR® at The Legends of Real Estate
- 2015-2016: REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- 2012-2014: REALTOR® at Watson Realty Corp.
- 2004-2007: Director of Manufacturing at Delta Design
- 1998-2004: VP - Product & Program Management at Kryotech
- 1994-1998: Product Realization Team Leader at NCR Corporation (Columbia, SC)
- 1991-1994: Manager - Fault Tolerant Systems at NCR Corporation (Naperville, IL)
- 1983-1991: District Product Manager at AT&T (Product Launch, UNIX PC, Fault Tolerant Systems)
- 1971 -1982: Engineer at New York Telephone Co (Long Range Operational Planning, Rate Case Support, Key Telephone Systems, Computer Services).
- 1968-1970: Development Engineer at Wheeler Laboratories (Microwave Development Engineer)
My Credentials and Memberships
- MSEE - Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- PMP - Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
- Excellence in Professionalism - Gold Key Certified
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiations Expert (Real Estate Negotiations Institute)
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- BPOR - Broker Pricing Opinion Resource
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
My Community Involvement
- St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce
Today's Real Estate Market Explained Through 4 Key TrendsAs we move into the second half of the year, one thing is clear: the current real estate market is one for the record books. The exact mix of conditions we have today creates opportunities for both buyers and sellers. Here's a look at four key components that are shaping this unprecedented market.A Shortage of Homes for SaleEarlier this year, the number of homes available for sale fell to an all-time low. In recent months, however, in...
Jul 24, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Pop Quiz: Can You Define These Key Terms in Today's Housing Market? [INFOGRAPHIC]Some HighlightsThe language of buying and selling a home may sound scary at first, but knowing how key terms relate to today's market can help you. For example, current low mortgage rates and higher wages positively impact affordability for buyers, while home price appreciation continues to grow home equity, which sellers can use to fuel a move up.Terms like appraisal (what lenders...
Jul 23, 2021 ‧ Tips and Advice
Housing Supply Is Rising. What Does That Mean for You?An important factor in today's market is the number of homes for sale. While inventory levels continue to sit near historic lows, there are indications we may have hit the lowest point we'll see. Odeta Kushi, Deputy Chief Economist at First American, recently said of our supply challenges:"It looks like inventory may have hit a bottom (we've seen this in the higher frequency data as well). Unsold inventory in May...
Jul 14, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News