- As a licensed agent since 1978, I have"run the gammut" with sellers and buyers with interest rates varying from 17% on down to 2.75% and back up a bit. Having licenses as an "agent", a "Broker" and an "Instructor" has provided me a wealth of information, which I share with you and fellow agents. During the 15 or so years as a Manager & Vice-President for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, my offices ranked among the tops in the country at many levels. As an agent, I've been fortunate to receive referrals and repeat business from those I have helped over the years, and I look forward to working with you, and making you a fan as well. My production has afforded me inclusion in the New Jersey Association of Realtors "Circle of Excellence" multiple times, most recently at the GOLD level in 2017 & 2018. I was also awarded the Better Homes and Gardens "Emerald Elite" Award for production for 2018.
- NJAR Circle of Excellence GOLD 2018
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate "Emerald Elite" Award recipient 2018
My Credentials and Memberships
- * 1978 - Licensed as NJ Real Estate Agent* 1980 - Named "Agent of the Year" @ Jackie Gleason Inc.* 1988 - Moved to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Metuchen* 1990 - CB merger with Schlott Realty moved us to 40 Middlesex Ave., Metuchen with staff & agents from 2 other offices*1992 - Became the Office Manager for Coldwell Banker Schlott Realtors in Kendall Park * 1994-96 - Top "New Homes" Office Award for Coldwell Banker * 2000 - Moved the office to a new building on Route 27 in Kendall Park, then stepped back into Sales* 2000 to 2004 - Top Agent for Coldwell Banker, Kendall Park (Reached the 3# spot in the State for CB) * 2004 to 2010 - Managed CB offices in Spring Lake & Wall Township, managing 90 agents * 2010 - left CB to assist a local independant grow, and introduced programs and options over the next 3 years * 2013 became a Partner in NextAge M3 Realty Group, and moved their Plainsboro office back to #1 New Road, Kendall Park. * 2018 NextAge M3 Realty Group signs on to a union with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
- In addition to being a Member of the National Association of Realtors, I am also a member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors, am on the Board of Directors for the Metro Centre Board of Realtors (formerly the Middlesex County Association of Realtors), am an Ombudsman for MCAR, as well as a committee member on the Building Committee of same.
My Community Involvement
- I am an active member of St. Augustine's of Canterbury Church, serving as a member of the Folk Group, a Eucharistic minister, and a founding member of the Men's Cornerstone Group there. "Hugs for Brady" is a local charity that I support, and I am a supporter of the South Brunswick Vikings Football program and the SBHS Viking Band.