Bringing your real estate dreams into a reality is my passion. I believe in exceptional service and making the most of your time, because your time is valuable! I've been in the NW Florida area for over 35 years and am very familiar with the area, schools, local resources, and more. If you are looking for an expert in the area, look no further. I can help you sell your home, find a new home, or...
Bringing your real estate dreams into a reality is my passion. I believe in exceptional service and making the most of your time, because your time is valuable! I've been in the NW Florida area for over 35 years and am very familiar with the area, schools, local resources, and more. If you are looking for an expert in the area, look no further. I can help you sell your home, find a new home, or help you locate investment opportunities. The market is great right now and I am excited to show you all it has to offer.
- I have worked in and around the real estate world for the last 20 years. Beginning in vacation property management on Pensacola Beach, I was able to enjoy the weekly and seasonal changes that come with property management. The constantly changing clientele and ways to market to them gave me insight that I still use today in my real estate career that translate in out of the box thinking to help you succeed as a buyer or seller in this market. Eventually, I moved into local government and worked for the Escambia County Tax Collector's office. We processed many types of transactions including property taxes. Now I am successfully enjoying the world of real estate and am excited to see how many different areas of expertise can benefit you - my client! I will work hard to make your dreams come true, whether that is buying a home, investing in property, or selling.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Main Street Foundation
- GForce Kids Children Ministry @ Gonzalez UMC
Pensacola, Florida, birthplace of America, is a wonderful city to call home! So much to do giving us big city vibes in a small town community. Here are some events you DON'T want to miss in November - Great Gulfcoast Art's Festival - November 1, 2, and 3 https://www.ggaf.org/I always love this festival and never miss it. It seems to kickstart the holiday shopping experience, brings people OUTSIDE and into the community, showcases local and national artists, and allows other groups of musicians, ...
Oct 28, 2019 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
MADISON, N.J. (October 4, 2016) - Could real estate be the hottest trend in investing? While the concept itself isn't new, confidence and intrigue in this investment strategy are high according to recent findings from a national survey of U.S. investors by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, which found 89 pecent of U.S. investors surveyed are interested in incorporating real estate into their investment strategies. The results also revealed that 80 percent of U.S. investors surveye...
Oct 24, 2019 ‧ Real Estate News
While unusual elements may turn off some buyers, classic elements used in a unique way generally have mass appeal. One example: A herringbone-pattern wood floor.NEW YORK – Cookie-cutter homes and apartments look similar to their competition, making it harder for a single listing to stand out. But developers and designers suggest some ways to make one abode seem better than its identical twins."Everybody's looking at what everybody else is doing," says Jonathan Miller, president of Miller Samuel ...
Oct 24, 2019 ‧ Home Selling
Share My Page
- Pen Air FCU
- Ham Pest Control
- Rocky's Termite
- Sherrill Appraisal
- Navy Federal FCU
- Cornerstone Mortgage
- Clear Title of NW FL
- Surety Land Title
- Thompson-Walden Ins
- 1st Amer Home Warr
- Underwood Anderson
- Coastal Home Inspec
- Springdale Title LLC
- Taylor-Made Hm Insp
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.