- Realtor in Florida and Alabama Since 2003
- One of the top Agents on Perdido Key last 12 Years
- Captain Delta Air Lines 1978-2003-Pilot, Captain, instructor, and line check pilot flying commercial aircraft through out the USA, Europe and Asia .
- Naval Aviator-1970-1983- Pilot US Navy in Antactica and the North Pole and around the world in support of science operations on specially outfitted C-130 transports. Lead Indianapolis, IN as Officer Programs Officer in charge of the state recruiting office for officer recruitment.
My Community Involvement
- VisitPensacola 2020 Design Steering Committee Steering Committee for strategic initiatives being advanced for tourism and community development of the Pensacola/Pensacola Beach/Perdido Key areas to include all resources of Escambia County Florida. These strategies are leading to tactical approaches in the 1 to 5 year ranges in order to expand tourism and related industry economies.
- Finance Committee Member- Visit Pensacola- 2014-2016
- Chair Perdido Bay United Methodist Church Council, Chair PBUMC Missions Board, Chair 325ZeroHunger (local food ministries with coalition of churches), Volunteer for One Harvest Food Ministry, Volunteer Perdido Are Mobile Food Pantry
- Board Member Military Affairs Council 2012-Present- Civilian/Military Commands liaison group dedicated to support the military commands and personnel in the Pensacola area. We promote of the importance the military presence in our community through social, professional and personal relationships between of Board and the military commanders. We emphasize the economic impact on Pensacola, the part we play in DOD readiness, and through the USO, Navy League, the Wahoos, other local businesses show appreciation to all who serve their country and live amongst us.
- Past Chair and Board Member of the Perdido Key Area Chamber of Commerce-2006-2015
Vista Del Mar was completed in August and is all the buzz around Perdido Key. Located immediately adjacent to the Gulf Islands national Sea Shore it enjoys unrestricted views to the East and incredible views across the Gulf of Mexico. 64 gorgeous residences and amenities like few other complexes anywhere along the Gulf coast
Jan 10, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News