My Client Testimonials
- Over 22+ years experience with customer service in the hospitality industry
- Worked in the largest real estate company located in the fastest growing county in the nation, handling hundreds of real estate transactions.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the 400 North Association of Realtors ®
- Member of GAMLS
- Member of FMLS
- National Association of Realtors ®
- 2018, 2019 Bronze Award
- Certificate BHGRE Commercial
- PAIGE Award Winner 2019
- MBA & Xcelerater Graduate 2018
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer for Keep Forsyth Beautiful
- Member of Saints Constantine & Helen Romanian Orthodox Church
If you are considering dipping your toes into the home-buying waters and are ready to start looking at houses, it helps to prepare a list of questions to ask your real estate agent throughout the buying process to ensure that the home is a good fit for you and your family-before you get too attached.Open communication about what is important to you can help your agent succeed at finding a dream home that you will continue to fall in love with over time.How long was the home occupied, and why is ...
Mar 26, 2021 ‧ Home Buying
Whether you bought a starter home that unveiled a few issues down the road, or you're in a hurry to move and don't want to invest in replacing old, popcorn ceilings, there are many reasons to opt for selling your home as-is. Still, before you sell your home short, it is important to consider the pros and cons and keep disclosures in mind - Yes, there are still items that need to be disclosed when selling a home as-is. Here are our top tips to make the most well-informed decision about wheth...
Mar 26, 2021 ‧ Home Selling
If you were forced to cancel your vacation this year and left with a few days off and no plans, you can still put those off-days to good use with a vacation in your own backyard this holiday season.Introducting, the staycation, a trip spent either in the comfort of your own home, or in another hotel or bed and breakfast located in your city. While it might not beat a Mediterranean cruise, you can still fill your days with fun and safe outings, fit for solo-travel or fun with the entire fami...
Nov 11, 2020 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods