My Client Reviews
Janken has been along the ride with me through the purchase of my first home in Blue Ridge GA. The most important item on my list when looking for a trusted Realtor is responsiveness. Janken comes in 1st place here. She is knowledgeable in the area and has the ability to deliver guidance in a comforting yet factual manner to a somewhat timid homebuyer (me). I highly recommend Janken as representation for any buyer/ seller. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. Thank you Janken!
- -First-time home buyers
- -Second home, vacation and income properties
- -Military and VA knowledge
- -Primary homes
My Credentials and Memberships
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR ® Institute) 2018
- N.E. Georgia Board of Realtors - President 2017
- N.E. Georgia Board of Realtors - Realtor of the Year - 2015
- Military Relocation Professional Certification
- Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification
- e-PRO Certification
- NAR Green Designation
- Better Homes and Gardens Metro Brokers Top Producer -2013-2019
- GA. Association of Realtors State Director 2012-202
- Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- LUX BHGRE Certification
- Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certification
- Better Homes and Gardens Distinctive Collection
- GA. Association of Realtors-Chair of Professional Development - 2020
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) - 2020
My Community Involvement
- Georgia Mountain Classics Car Club-Secretary
If you are considering dipping your toes into the home-buying waters and are ready to start looking at houses, it helps to prepare a list of questions to ask your real estate agent throughout the buying process to ensure that the home is a good fit for you and your family-before you get too attached.Open communication about what is important to you can help your agent succeed at finding a dream home that you will continue to fall in love with over time.How long was the home occupied, and why is ...
Mar 26, 2021 ‧ Home Buying
Whether you bought a starter home that unveiled a few issues down the road, or you're in a hurry to move and don't want to invest in replacing old, popcorn ceilings, there are many reasons to opt for selling your home as-is. Still, before you sell your home short, it is important to consider the pros and cons and keep disclosures in mind - Yes, there are still items that need to be disclosed when selling a home as-is. Here are our top tips to make the most well-informed decision about wheth...
Mar 26, 2021 ‧ Home Selling
If you were forced to cancel your vacation this year and left with a few days off and no plans, you can still put those off-days to good use with a vacation in your own backyard this holiday season.Introducting, the staycation, a trip spent either in the comfort of your own home, or in another hotel or bed and breakfast located in your city. While it might not beat a Mediterranean cruise, you can still fill your days with fun and safe outings, fit for solo-travel or fun with the entire fami...
Nov 11, 2020 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods