- After a rewarding career spanning nearly 30 years as a Media Director with 4 of the world's largest advertising agencies, Sara joined Metro Brokers as a new Realtor in January 2006. Little did she know that the real estate market in Georgia was about to go through a very challenging time. As a brand new agent, Sara successfully navigated through the challenges of a "down" real estate market. She attributes much of her success to her previous experience in the advertising industry. Right from the beginning Sara has consistently received awards for her success from both Metro Brokers as well as from the local board of Realtors. In 2014, Sara was listed in Atlanta Magazine and awarded as an agent in the Top 2% of all Realtors in Georgia from a client satisfaction survey. Call Sara any time with your many questions! Sara looks forward to assisting you and your family throughout your next real estate transaction when the time is right for you! Sara Hibbard is Glad Georgia Real Estate is on Your Mind!
My Credentials and Memberships
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Internet Response Team (IRT)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Relocation Expert
- Member, Cherokee Association of Realtors (CAOR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR)
My Community Involvement
- Office Team Leader, Metro Brokers Woodstock Office
- HOA President Weatherstone Sub-Division
- Member Mt Bethel United Methodist Church
- Habitat for Humanity
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.