My Client Reviews
Debra, to put it simply. Is a top tier real estate agent. As a first time homeowner, debra was informative, professional, with me every step of the way during my home buying experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone interested in selling or buying a home. In the future I will be contacting her for the anything real estate.
Debra was amazing. She was there with us every step of the way. She was always quick to respond to any and all questions. She truly put our minds at ease with the purchase of our home. She has even helped with things since the closing. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients.
Debra is honest, she took her time and gave us a lot of her own knowledge in what to look for and what to ask for. She was very attentive and personable.
Debra was great from the start. Challenge working from a distance, but she made it work and stayed in contact continuously. Was quick to switch up when we decided on a new build. Her knowledge of the area was beyond what we expect from a Realtor. Lastly, her support with contractors was greatly appreciated.
Debra is a true professional. She takes the time to listen and understand the needs of her clients and quickly uses that information to deliver just what we wanted out of our new home. Friendly and punctual, Debra ensured that we took advantage of every second of our available time. She was also there to assist us with any questions we had along the way. If we ever have a need to house hunt again, she will be the first call we make!
very pleasant to work with, willing to help you find the right house for your needs!
Debra she is a great person.and she is very patient with me,nothing can be complaining about her. I'm highly recommend for anyone needs to buy or sell the house,she is very professional with her job.ð
Debra Monette is an excellent realtor. She exceeded my expectations. Debra was very thorough with the process of looking at different houses and neighborhoods. She listened to us in our concerns with what type of home and neighborhood we were looking for. Since we were relocating from New York State we did not know the area. She asked us what we like and disliked and what we were looking in a home. She took very good care of our family and met my wife and I at every appointment and told us what to look into when purchasing a home any defects or concerns. Once we found our home she worked effortlessly to make sure we received a good deal and worked along with the other realtor to make sure problems were fixed and home closed in a timely manner. We loved at how honest Debra was about each home she showed us and about neighborhoods that we would see. We recommend Debra for a realtor. She is honest and trustworthy and takes time out of her schedule to meet with you and answer any question you have.
Debra was the best tool I could have possibly had to help us secure and find our first home. She was there every step of the way and put us first answering every question on even her days off. We couldn't be happier with our house and couldn't have done it without her! She's the best 20 out of 10!
I could not be more thankful for having Debra be my agent for first home buy. Her experience, knowledge and professionalism were instrumental in making the experience pleasant for my spouse and I! There was not a phone call, text or e-mail that she didn't respond to in a timely manner. Debra was always willing to go the extra step and make time, and always happy about it. The best part, she listened, learned what we were looking for and ultimately guided us to what we wanted, the sale wasn't just a sale, it was a life move! Would not have wanted anyone else!
Debra is awesome. She listened to what we were looking for. She was invested in helping us to find our new home and throughout the entire home buying process. She kept us relaxed, she was prompt, always friendly, and yet focused on details we might have otherwise missed. We always felt that finding our perfect home was genuinely more important to her than simply getting a sale. We could not have asked for a better agent and we recommend her highly and without reservation. Matthew and Susan Parvis
The overall experience was ok. As a first time home buyer, I was not sure how things go and what to expect. The experience was not what I expected or what I hoped for but in the end we got a house we really liked. No major problems.
Daniel & Amber F.
This was our our first time buying a house. With Debra as our realtor she made us feel welcome and helped with all the questions and concerns. She is a wonderful realtor and I would recommend her service to anyone looking for a home!
I recently went through the very stressful process of a corporate relocation, moving from the west to east coast. During this transition, I had the opportunity to work With Debra Monette. Being new to the Virginia area, we were really looking for guidance to understand the different areas, along with pros and cons to each. Debra knows the Hampton Roads area very well, was well informed about the market and gave us honest feedback. She took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for, and how to engage with us during the process. Ahead of our house hunting trip, we worked back and forth with Debra to identify all the properties that we wished to view during our time there, wanting it to be as efficient as possible. Debra dedicated the weekend to us, which was perfectly scheduled, and most definitely made the most of our time together. During each property showing, she always considered the area, the home, school systems, resale value and helped guide us/keep us grounded in our decisions. Once we had finally made our decision, Debra showed her real estate expertise yet again. She was excellent during the negotiation process and always responded immediately via phone or email with any concerns, keeping things moving. She hit every mark aloing the way and coordinated all parties right up until closing day. During the inpection period, and even post sale, Debra has a wide network of excellent trades people in the area. We had an excellent experience working with Debra Monette. It is important to trust and like who your work with. And on top of it all, she is just a really good person. I would highly recommend her for your real estate needs.
Debra Monette is very professional and trustworthy. She was dedicated to me and my husband finding the right house. She responded promptly to my questions and concerns. She negotiated with the builder as if she was buying the house for herself. Thank you so much Debra for being the right realtor for me. I would recommend your services to my family and friends.
Working with Debra was very easy especially being a first time buyer and buying out of the state I was in. She made me aware of the smallest details and would not let anything get past her. Even when she was on vacation she still was in contact with me. By far, Debra was the best Realtor I experienced. I would recommend her to anyone.
Debra is very trustworthy and a very good realtor if I have to do it all over again I most definitely will pick Debra.
Debra is an honest and caring Realtor! She will tell you the truth about things in a home or the process of buying the home, it is like a good trusted friend who you respect to tell you the truth! What a wonderful experience doing business with her! I am a seasoned home buyer and she made it less difficult and when I needed her to be present she was there to talk to or cry to ! Amazing !
As a first time buyer, Debra made it extremely comfortable in my search for the perfect house. She was very accommodating and supportive when a potential house didn't work out but when the perfect house did come along, her persistence paid off and within hours, I was under contract. I could not be happier with how everything worked out, especially with my new lake view!! I would highly recommend Debra to anyone looking for a new house.
made buying my first house a breeze. She listens and works to make it easy and personal to her clients. Would recommend to everyone buying a house.
- Strong Knowledge of Local Neighborhoods & Area
- Experienced in New Construction Contracts/Knowledgeable of New Construction Local Sites In All Price Ranges
- Strong Knowledge of Resale Contracts and Market in All Price Ranges
- Proficient in Bank Owned and Short Sale Processes
- Practicing Real Estate for 16 Years
My Credentials and Memberships
- Navy Federal Realty Plus Select Realtor
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Hampton Roads Realtor Association (HRRA)
- Circle of Excellence 2016, 2017, 2018 (Platinum), 2019 (Diamond)
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Better Homes and Gardens Gold Award Winner 2017
- Better Homes and Gardens Emerald Elite Award Winner 2018
- Rated Top 1% by Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Better Homes and Gardens Emerald Elite Award Winner 2019
My Community Involvement
- Support my local community through LBBC by financially helping:1. Two local Elementary Schools: Holland Elementary & Christopher Farms -Help support and provide resources for teachers. -Provide food for under-resourced children/families. -Mentoring children as well as supporting community events within the schools.2. Good News Jail Ministry: Minister to and equip those who are incarcerated.3. Winter Shelter & Local Homeless Shelter: Help provide shelter and resources to local homeless population.4. FCA: Support local sports-based outreach to minister to local High School Students.5. Outreach for Christ: a ministry to the families of those incarcerated.6. Crisis Pregnancy Center of Tidewater: Helping ladies and their families who find themselves in a crisis type pregnancy,. Family Foundation of Va.: Encourages the Political leaders of Va to consider Family in their legislation etc.National Support 1. (Saltville, Virginia): Supports them by providing financial resources and construction to aid then in their ministry to the people of Appalachia. 2. Supports Athletes in Action: Provide funds to help an LBBC family ministering at N.C. State.3. Daytona Florida: Sends teams to Daytona Bike Week to minister to the people attending Bike Week.International Support1. Recently completed and entire Guatemala village transformation (water to huts, home construction, built a church, provided medical supplies and food for villagers and built a training center with community bathrooms.2. Currently helping Comerio, Puerto Rico: Providing resources to minister to children and families greatly affected by natural disasters. As well as providing financial support for missionaries serving all around the world.
Serving the South Hampton Roads and Peninsula Area
- Virginia Beach
- Northeast Virginia Beach
- Southeast Virginia Beach
- South Central Virginia Beach
- Southwest Virginia Beach
- Northwest Virginia Beach
- West Norfolk
- North Norfolk
- East Norfolk
- South Chesapeake
- Central Suffolk
- Northeast Suffolk
- Central Portsmouth
- Newport News
Share My Page
Resources For Buyers
- M&M Home Inspections
- Champion Title & Settlement
- Mitchell Pest Services
- Goosehead Insurance
- American Home Shield
- Coastal Living
- Welcome Guide
- Suffolk, VA
- Angie's List
- Chesapeake, VA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Norfolk, VA
- Portsmouth, VA
- Crime Ratings
- School Ratings
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.