- Part of an award winning team that has over 15 years experience working with first time home buyers, investors, short sales and foreclosures
- Our outstanding team has procured a trusted network of home inspectors, real estate attorneys, insurance brokers, and contractors. No matter what your transaction throws at us we have the resources to make it successful.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Member of award winning team that has been recognized by HRRA Circle of Excellence
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Former CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Volunteer for the City of Chesapeake
- Served as Chapter President of Mocha Mom's of Hampton Roads
- Served as Board Member for United Property Association (UPA)
While it may only be temporary, the COVID-19 pandemic is touching everyone's life in one way or another. If you are in the market to buy or sell your home, this can be a frightening time. With calls for social distancing and many businesses temporarily closing their doors, there is a great deal of uncertainty when it comes to real estate. If you are trying to buy or sell right now, here are some tips to help you make it through!GO DIGITALInstead of opting for an open house, see if you can do a ...
Dec 29, 2020 ‧ Tips and Advice
While house hunting in the winter was never really a thing of the past, today's culture keeps things going year-round - which means finding a home can be done at any time of the year. While exploring in the cold might be your focus or concern, house-hunting in less-than-ideal conditions can show you things you can't always see on a warm, sunny day. Here are some things to keep in mind as you try to find a home before the holidays.Winter Weather Can Help You See Hidden FlawsEven if you don't love...
Nov 03, 2020 ‧ Tips and Advice
In this DIY-age, it is easy to want to do everything by yourself. Saving money is great, and there are so many things today that we can do on our own after a simple Google search and a Youtube video or two. While sometimes doing it yourself saves you a few dollars, that isn't always the case when selling your home. When looking at it from the outside, the For Sale By Owner option, or FSBO, may seem great. With a standard Realtor commission of 5-6%, wouldn't it make sense to save yo...
Oct 27, 2020 ‧ Home Selling
Share My Page
- Welcome Home
- Norfolk Festevents
- My Active Child
- Great Schools
- Coastal Virginia
- VA Beach Events
- Crime Mapping
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.