My Client Reviews
Amy was truly amazing!!! We appreciated her knowledge and experience as a realtor. Amy was very understanding and helpful with our needs. Most importantly, Amy was honest, and straightforward. We could always contact her through calls, text, or email. She went above and beyond to make sure that this was a great experience for us. She even helped us find a daycare for our daughter!!!
Amy was fantastically helpful and supportive throughout the process of buying our forever home in Mint Hill. She took us through many neighborhoods in the Charlotte area before we found our new home. She was extremely patient and knowledgeable of the area and the process. Please let her help you find your dream home as well. Phillip
I have relocated to Charlotte from Jamestown this summer in the midst of sale of my original property. I was skeptical about finding a realtor that would help me with finding another house, but I was very fortunate to meet Amy Ballard and she as my new realtor has accomplished more than any other one would in a given time with given constraints. She made me feel comfortable to find the right property for me and my son, but more over as a true professional, she had brought together others to get the job done in only three weeks. We have nailed my needs to fit a correct type and size of the property, and location for my son's school which in turn will affect us positively years going forward. Amy has negotiated with the seller's agent and secured an excellent deal for us. Her attention to detail and timeliness stood out to me personally, since I'm a busy professional. In summary, I'm very pleased with the purchase, could not have asked for a better realtor and I'll gladly recommend Amy to my friends and family for future business. Thank you!!! Roman Andrejko
Response from Amy
Roman, thank you for your very nice comments. I'm so glad that we were able to get your son started in school. It was a pleasure working with you and if you need anything or I can help in the future, just let me know!
Juan Carlos D.
As a first time home buyers we didn't know what to do or what to expect. Amy guided us throughout the process step by step, answered every question and picked up the phone every time I had any concerns... Very patient with us and it felt genuine. She has become a friend throughout our process and hopefully we can continue this friendship in our forever home.
Response from Amy
Thank you very much for your kind words. It was so much fun helping you find your new home! I feel like part of the family and can't wait for the first party!!! See you soon!
As a first time home buyer I was nervous about entering the home buying process. Amy eased my mind about everything. She met my needs and exceeded them! She was very attentive to all of my questions and got back to me quickly. She worked hard for me and wanted nothing but the best for me. I did not really have to think about much since I could trust Amy with her judgements. I would highly recommend Amy's services if you are in the market for a new house. She found me my first home that I will love for years to come!
Response from Amy
Thank you so much for your 5 STAR rating! It was so much fun to help you and I can't wait to come see the house once you have settled in. See you soon!!!!!
- I have lived and worked in NC for over 20 years and bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about the market that will help you in buying and selling real estate. In addition to my work in Real Estate, I worked with the Charlotte Regional Realtor Associate for several years where I was responsible for the association's advertising sales and marketing. My background includes more than 30 years selling experience, with demonstrated ability to develop new business, deliver strong and sustainable sales and revenue growth in highly competitive markets. I am a successful sales professional with creativity, knowledge and customer service. I'm also an entrepreneur. In 2007 I launched my own business, Ballard Media Services, Inc. Ballard Media services provided sales for all advertising media: web, print, radio, television, direct mail, corporate sponsorships and trade shows.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member Charlotte Regional Realtor Association
- Licensed in North Carolina & South Carolina
- Member of the Charlotte MLS