Distinctive Collection | Luxury within Reach
Considering luxury homes in Wake County, we have heard many conversations that described this segment as "soft". The data from our local MLS says otherwise. We'll consider the top ten percent of listings, homes offered at $750,000 and above.
Here are a few of the data points we collected:
- The highest publicly offered home in Wake County today is 1400 Alpine in Raleigh. This home comes in at $5.9 million and provides a gated community, 15 acres and over 18,000 square feet of living space.
- 26 properties are listed over $2 million
- 164 properties are listed between $1-2 million
- 471 properties are listed between $750k and $1 million
- Over the past three months, 266 properties closed in the luxury segment providing to 5.2 months-supply-of-inventory.
This certainly doesn't seem "soft" to us! Is your desired market one where luxury lifestyle meets amazing location? Consider one of our stunning listings, 107 Annandale Drive in Cary, North Carolina. It is offered at $2.475 million. This property provides the rare opportunity to own a new home in one of the Triangle's most tenured and desired golf course communities, MacGregor Downs.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Go Realty offers a unique line of service and marketing for luxury homes, The Distinctive Collection. Our advisors can address your questions and help with your efforts to sell or acquire a luxury home in the Triangle region of North Carolina.
*Data provided by Triangle Multiple Listing Service