My Client Reviews
Kathryn was a huge help in finding our new home! She's knowledgeable and well informed. She researched each area that we wanted to visit and gave us information that was pertinent in finding the best location that suited our needs. I really enjoyed working with Kathryn!
Kathryn is brilliant! I had the opportunity to work with her on many occasions. Her dedication to the client is unmatched and her desire to outperform is unparalleled. Kathryn's diverse background provides a unique perspective that many realtors simply don't have. Don't think twice about working with her!
- Ph.D in Genetics, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Eight years of Sales & Marketing Experience | Currently Owner & President of Attivo Marketing Design, Social Media Marketing
- Director of Sales | WorldWide Medical Products |Created and managed the Marketing Division of the company
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
My Community Involvement
- Member French Bulldog Rescue Network
- Volunteer Durham Habitat for Humanity
Serving the following areas and beyond
There is no wonder why the Raleigh/Durham area has been ranked highly on MONEY's Best Places to live list with APEX topping the list at #1 in 2015. Cary is "a great spot for families and retirees," Money said in naming the town No. 5 on its 2018 Top-50 Best Places to Live list, produced in partnership with realtor.com.The profile applauded amenities in the western Wake County town, including parks, trails and an amphitheater. It also noted an 87 percent high school graduation...
Jun 13, 2019 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods