- I have helped hundreds of families buy, sell, rent and invest in Real Estate.
- Professional Management Network Designation
- At Home with Diversity Designation
My Credentials and Memberships
- NC Realtors, Board of Directors 2021-present
- Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors, Board of Directors 2018- present
- Women's Council of Realtors member since 2014, President 2016, NC Governor 2019 & 2021
- Realtor PAC Major Investor 2016-present
My Community Involvement
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Realtor Foundation of Wake
- Triangle Family Services
- The Green Chair Project
Ready to make a move? Have a certain figure in mind that you need to sell for? Depending on your market, you might be able to get a little more than what you may be needing. Go over with your agent if setting a bidding war is smart for the sale of your home, and if they give the green light, here are a few things to consider to help get your sales price over asking after starting a bidding competition. 1. ATTRACT MORE BUYERSWhen there isn't much interest in a property, buyer's get ner...
Feb 02, 2019 ‧ Home Selling
Before you put your home up for sale, you'll want to ensure it's clean for all of the buyers that will come through. A dirty house isn't appealing, and you won't get a good offer, if you get one at all, if your home isn't in tip-top shape. Cleaning your home doesn't have to be overwhelming, below we've listed the top things to remember to clean for each room.FOYER:+ Clean the door and hardware.+ Wipe off all fingerprints on windows/furniture. + Clean off scuff marks on floors and door.+ Rep...
Jan 24, 2019 ‧ Home Selling
Want to spruce up your kitchen but stuck on a tight budget? Check out the list of improvements you can get started on for under $100. These tips can come in handy when you're ready to list your home to sell on the market. 1. REFRESH THE SINK:If your sink is starting to look outdated, find an affordable, yet stylish, replacement. If you have the eye for DIY, you can also purchase some sandpaper and a $4 can of spray paint that is made for metal, and dye it to refresh and brighten the color.2...
Jan 24, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice