- It's about you. Your home. Your Goals. #WhoYouWorkWithMatters The Realtor that you work with needs to be your partner towards your success. If you are curious about me, I am Angie Delboy, a wife, a life-long resident of Northern Virginia, a mom to fur babies, a proud Tia, daughter. In my world, impacting my community matters. Every home owner needs to know they are making the right choice and it goes past the four walls. #CommunityMatters and Impacting families one home owner at a time is my privilege. Let's talk success stories. Walking into the 14th year of negotiating contracts for happy home owners, marketing houses and properties for the best sale and answering questions for investors, sellers, buyers, Veterans, single parents, and young professionals = let's chat, text, or video. I would be honored if you reached out and told me you were curious to speak, text or meet to see if I am the right fit to make your goals a confident success.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Full time Realtor. 2019, 2018: Virginia Realtors Board of Directors. 2016, 2017: International influence as National Association of Realtors liaison to Peru. 2010 - Present: Political Policy and various committees at the Northern Virginia Association or Realtors. 2011: Virginia Realtors Leadership Institute graduate (1 of 19 Realtors from the entire Commonwealth of Virginia)2010: Northern Virginia Association of Realtors leadership graduate
- Bilingüe en español. Fluent in Spanish - native speaker including college level Spanish. Happy to answer questions and serve your neighbors and employees who may have family members more comfortable in a large transaction in their native language.
- 2011: Virginia Realtors Leadership Institute graduate (1 of 19 Realtors from the entire Commonwealth of Virginia)2010: Northern Virginia Association of Realtors leadership graduate
My Community Involvement
- 2019, 2018, 2017- Fairfax County Economic Development Council member
- 2019, 2018, 2017: The Business Women's Giving Circle of Northern Virginia contributor and Grants committee member.