- Whether you're looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate - I'm here to help! Allow me to put my experience and local knowledge to work for you! WHY I SHOULD BE YOUR AGENT - You need a real estate agent who understands the market, is technologically savvy, and understands the ins-and-outs of buying and selling a home. - Carlos F. Camargo, Ph.D., Realtor® | CalBRE #01988431 - 510.798.5016 | Carlos.Camargo@BHGhome.com
- Education 2003 Ph.D., English, University of California, Berkeley 1991 M.A., English, University of California, Berkeley 1988 B.A., English, Minor in Political Science, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Selected Publications and Presentations Co-Author & Researcher, Incorporating Measures of Student Growth as District-Determined Measures: Guidance from the Field for Career/Vocational Technical Education Programs in Commonwealth Districts. Spring/Summer 2014. WestEd for MA Dept. of Ed. URL:http://www.doe.mass.edu/edeval/ddm/cvte/sectionI.pdf General Editor, The Ohana Collection (2004-2007) 400 Multimedia DVDs in K-12 STEM and ELA. Seoul, South Korea: Edunetworks and SinoWhiz Press. Publisher and Senior Editor, Ohana Foundation Learning Portal: EFL, ESL and Business English Website (http://www.ohanalearning.org/lp.html) Technology and Microenterprise. (2002) Berkeley, CA: New America Foundation Press. ESL Tutor Handbook. (2001) Berkeley, CA: New America Foundation Press. Essentials of English Language Learning: Teaching English as a Second Language. (2005). Cupertino, CA: Ohana Foundation Press.
My Credentials and Memberships
- California Real Estate License #01988431
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Oakland/Berkeley Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- San Leandro Chamber of Commerce
- UC Berkeley Alumni Associaton
Areas in the East Bay that I Serve
Share My Page
Tools & Resources
- What's Your Home Worth? Find out Today!
- East Bay Real Estate Blog by CFC
- Owning a Home: Tools & Resources
- Request a Comps for your Home
- Housing Trends Newsletter - Bay Area
- SF Bay Area Real Estate Update
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.