I'm an Associate Real Estate Broker with my ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) ,C2EX (Commitment to Excellence) GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), PSA (Pricing Strategies Advisor), SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure) and SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) designations. I was recently awarded the honor of being named The Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors 2019 Realtor® of the Year. I...
My Client Reviews
Natalie was very helpful and professional. She walked me through the whole process and made this transition easy and worry free. I would recommend Natalie for anyone looking to purchase a house in the area as she has knowledge of the best communities.
Natalie was a very big help ! She is good at her job and she explained stuff very well I would recommend her at any time .im satisfied with my new home
Natalie was a pleasure to work with. very personable and always a quick response to texts and emails. Which was very important as my move was out of state and I was gone before the closing. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking to sell.
Natalie was great and easy to work with. She always stayed in touch and was available for any ? I had. I wouldn't hesitate to ask her to help me find or sell a home for me or a friend or family member. I can't thank her enough.
Natalie was very helpful and knowledgeable on the process, and helped us as first time home buyers understand how things work and what we should look for she would be a great agent for anyone looking to buy or sell a home!
Selling my home of 33 years was a very emotional experience for me but with Natalie as my realtor it was a pleasure. She walked me through every step with professionalism and care and I knew that I could trust and rely on her.
Natalie was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to text & phone calls. I would recommend her to others in need of selling or buying a house.
I found Natalie to be an experienced professional as well a pleasure to work with. In addition to her own years of experience, it seems that her real estate knowledge has an extensive base as she is one of several realtors in her family. Natalie works very well with her many associates, drawing from their insights as she readily shares her own with them. Natalie guided me in my selection of my new home, ensuring I found what I was seeking in location, size, quality and value. She negotiated the final price to a fair and equitable amount and steered me through the seemingly endless maze of inspectors, buying and selling agents, bank officials and lawyers. Simultaneous with finding and purchasing my new property she provided guidance in preparation of my former home for sale. Natalie's established network with other realtors and her negotiating skills and realtor insight were obvious keys to my property being sold within three days and for far more than I had expected! Having bought and sold homes twice in the past, I was so dreading the unknowns, hassles and experiences I associated with the deals. I feel that Natalie, via her professionalism, realtor wisdom and personal attention made the occasion far easier than I anticipated. Natalie is, above all else, successful! I feel she will do a great job for you!
Natalie was attentive to our wants and needs! The houses she suggested were all in our price range and was exactly what we were looking for. She gave us her honest opinions and never tried to sell us something we didn't want! We are so happy with our new home! Thanks Natalie!
It was a pleasure dealing with Natalie when we purchased our home. She always went above and beyond what we asked of her and was so good about keeping us informed about available properties and the status of our purchase offer. When we had an conflict with moving into our new home and the movers she stepped up with a solution that was satisfactory to all parties. We can highly recommend her as an agent.
I've had the pleasure of having Natalie as my agent for both selling and buying for us. Natalie is a compassionate professional that would truly go above and beyond for her clients. She has zealously represented our interests and made sure we receive the best value for our money. Natalie is relentless in her efforts and is always available to ease your fears. She is knowledgeable of her markets and truly understands the needs of her clients. I am glad she was recommended to us at the time we needed serious help and would definitely use her services when we put our house on the market in a few months. I trust her to get the job done and well, and consider her a friend. I recommend Natalie for all your real estate needs.
Natalie was very professional and made our home buying experience go as smooth as possible.
I found Natalie to be very knowledgeable and professional while purchasing my new home. I told her what I was looking for, price range, and area and that was what she focused on. She answered any questions and concerns I had and if she could not answer she got back to me immediately. Natalie was easy to talk to and her attention to detail was impeccable. I felt that I could trust her and she made herself available throught the looking, offer, purchasing and closing. I would highly recommend Natalie as your real estate agent.
My Credentials and Memberships
- GRI (The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) - The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation. REALTORS® earn the designation by attending 90 hours of classroom instruction, covering a variety of subjects including: contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance, and risk reduction. In addition, they have learned the fundamentals of brokerage and other areas of real estate specialization. With this designation and through increased awareness of current topics important to the real estate professional, such as legal issues, these REALTORS® can better serve prospective clients and customers. The GRI designation sets the individuals who have attained it, apart from other practitioners because it indicates to the public that the individual has obtained a professional educational foundation on which to base the services they provide and that they are a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) - The SRS designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is conferred by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) to real estate practitioners with advanced professional training essential to representing sellers. Any licensed REALTOR® who wishes to earn the SRS designation must complete specialized training and other experiential requirements. The SRS designation redefines your "normal" REALTOR® and reinvents the way they represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in todays marketplace.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) - The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC), an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. REALTORS® who have obtained their ABR® designation were required to successfully complete a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.
My Community Involvement
- Cuse Pit Crew - Board Member/Treasurer - Cuse Pit Crew is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization on a mission to Refuel the Human-Animal Connection in the Syracuse area through community outreach and educational programming, while advocating for pit bulls and other misunderstood breeds.
- The Salvation Army - Volunteer - The Salvation Army of the Syracuse Area is dedicated to meeting human needs without discrimination, and to encourage and empower those in need to reach their full potential.
- B & R Bunkhouse - Volunteer - B & R Bunkhouse is the municipal shelter for the City of Syracuse. It houses the city's strays, abandoned and neglected animals.