My Client Reviews
Heather was always available to me when I had any concerns or questions. I've sold two other homes with realtors from other companies and I did not have the level of attention that I received from Heather. She is unflappable. Everything was under control and she was always positive. Even when we had a glitch in the final hours before closing she was able to keep me calm and all turned out beautifully. I highly recommend her and if I need to purchase another home Heather will be my first choice as a realtor.
Response from Heather
Thank you very much Tara. I enjoyed working with you and Ben. I am excited for you and this new chapter with your new home.
- 2020, Real Estate Broker, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate - Star Homes. My background of being a small business owner helps with obtaining rapid traction in this industry. In less than one month, I had my first contract and a few weeks later my 2nd. My goal is to understand my clients needs and find the right home for their needs.
- 1997-2020, CEO & Founder of Via Telemarketing. My company developed marketing and lead generation for companies who sold to small, mid-sized and fortune 500 corporations. My company was responsible for procuring multimillion dollar sales; the largest a 22 million dollar sale to a leading tire manufacturer. We also specialized in lead generation campaign for exhibit builders. We worked with an exhibit builder for 21 of the last 23 years and became an extension of that company and a vital part to our clients success.
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Illinois Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®)
My Community Involvement
- A Safe Place is the sole provider of services exclusively addressing domestic violence and human trafficking in Lake County, Illinois. Through multi-faceted programs we assist victims in transforming their lives after violence, prevent future abuse by addressing its root cause through abuser intervention programs, and educate the community about domestic violence and human trafficking and how we can all be involved in ending them. This is my organization of choice to donate and help serve. www.asafeplaceforhelp.org