Do you know Sale by Owner (FSBO) Statistics?
For sale by Owner think that they don’t need a Real Estate Broker. However, they really do. Here are some stats that was provided by the National Association of REALTORS. FSBO accounts for 8% of home sales in 2026. Also, A typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 when an agent-assisted home sales.
Some of the marketing methods that FSBO uses are:
· Yard Sign: 35%
· Friends, relatives or neighbors 24%
· Online classified advertisement: 11%
· For-sale-by owners’ websites: 8%
Some of the difficult that FSBO run into are:
· Getting the right price that they think the house is worth.
· Understanding and performing paperwork.
· Selling within the planned time frame.
So, go ahead and try to sell your house buy yourself but soon or later you will hire a Real Estate Broker to sell your house. Don’t waste your time and money and just hire a Real Estate Broker like myself and let’s sell your house for less money and a lot faster than you could ever imagine. Give me a call at: 847.514.7086 and let’s get start.