My Client Reviews
Aubrey is a FANTASTIC realtor and a wonderful person! She is easy and fun to work with. Her knowledge and expertise helped us to sell our home in 1 day for above our asking price. She was patient and understanding as we looked for our next house. She was able to recommend a better mortgage loan officer than the one we were using (and having issues with), and even had recommendations for a painter when we found our new home. I cannot say enough good things about her and her team! We recommend Aubrey to everyone we know looking to buy or sell a house.
- I managed to sell a whopping 3 homes my first year in real estate (2006) because I was afraid of my shadow, but now I love what I do, and after selling over 500 homes, I think this whole real estate thing is working out for me. My clients are the most savvy buyers and sellers in the Omaha area because I review every part of the process in detail. I'm excited to help you with anything real estate related.
My Credentials and Memberships
- 2016 Better Homes & Gardens Emerald Elite Award, 2015 CBSHOME All Company Top Sales Award, 2015 CBSHOME Circle of Excellence Sales Award, 2014 CBSHOME Circle of Excellence Sales Award, 2013 CBSHOME Platinum Circle Sales Award, 2012 CBSHOME Platinum Circle Sales Award, 2011 CBSHOME Outstanding Achievement Award, 2011 CBSHOME Platinum Circle Sales Award, 2010 CBSHOME Gold Circle Sales Award, 2009 CBSHOME Gold Circle Sales Award
My Community Involvement
- I love Girls Inc. This awesome organization "inspires young women to be strong, smart, and bold" by creating an environment that empowers young ladies to succeed. I sincerely enjoy donating my time and funds to such a worthy group. If you'd like to learn more about Girls Inc., visit www.girlsinc.org
- Rebuilding Omaha helps community homeowners who are unable to maintain and improve their home with the help of normal everyday citizens (and a maybe a very slightly-skilled Realtor) who paint, mow, clean, and help in any other way they can to be there for those less fortunate. Rebuild Omaha has been very welcoming to me and Better Homes and Gardens, and we are lucky to know such an amazing organization.
- New Story! Oh my gosh, what a great organization. I'm lucky to work with Better Homes and Gardens, as they are so supportive to this non-profit working to create a world where no human being lives in survival mode. By training local labor and buying locally sourced construction materials, New Story not only builds homes and communities, they stimulate local economies and teach skills in the process. I. Love. This. To learn more, visit www.newstorycharity.org
Here's where I can help you.
Share My Page
- Aubrey Hess
- Benchmark Mortgage
- Green Title & Escrow
- First National Bank Mortgage
- Cornerstone Inspections
- Independent Building Inspections
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.