We are the Zachary Tennant Team with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - The Good Life Group. We have ranked in the top 25% of area real estate agents for the last 6 years in sales volume. We specialize in developing personal long lasting relationships with our clients that go well beyond the purchase. We offer complete transaction management, a full list of vendors and contractors to...
We are the Zachary Tennant Team with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - The Good Life Group. We have ranked in the top 25% of area real estate agents for the last 6 years in sales volume. We specialize in developing personal long lasting relationships with our clients that go well beyond the purchase. We offer complete transaction management, a full list of vendors and contractors to tackle all of your home improvement needs, local market expertise, and make the process as simple, smooth, and fun as possible.
My Client Reviews
Matt and his team helped us out through every stage of the home buying and selling process and we are so grateful for their excellent communication, understanding of what we were looking for and also carefully guiding us through all of the nuances and potential pitfalls in the home buying experience. We are blessed to have the Tennant's as our agents and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a friendly and personalized experience.
Hands down, best team in town. I have purchased a home and sold with the team. Both experiences were stress free and so easy. I cannot believe I was able to purchase my home because of the competition. The team's timeliness and attention to detail sealed the deal. I recommend them to everyone I know!
I highly recommend working with Matt and Laura. They are extremely knowledgeable and were so helpful throughout our entire process.
- WHO WE ARE:
- Laura was born and raised in Omaha and attended Colorado State University - Journalism.
- Matt has been in Omaha since 1994 and graduated from University of NE at Omaha - Marketing.
- Sally has been an Omaha resident for over 40 years and graduated from University of Delaware - Sociology. Sally worked at the Nebraska Humane Society for 19 years as the VP of community outreach and has been a community volunteer for over 30 years
- OUR BUSINESS:
- We started our business in 2011. We have sold more than $27 million in real estate and have been ranked in the top 25 % of Omaha Realtors for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
My Credentials and Memberships
- WE ARE MEMBERS OF: National Association of Realtors. Nebraska Association of Realtors. Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- 2017 CBSHome Gold Circle. 2016 CBSHome Platinum Circle. 2015 CBSHome Gold Circle. 2014 CBSHome Gold Circle. 2013 CBSHome Gold Circle. 2011 CBSHome West Dodge Top New Associates
My Community Involvement
- Mustaches 4 Kids Omaha 2017-2018
A few weeks ago I met with Max Wilker, Style Director for Better Homes & Gardens magazine, and he shared emerging home design trends and the paint colors many brands have chosen as their 'color of the year!' He said based on what he's seen around the world at many different home decor showcases and these colors, "We are going to see the outdoors move inside. These earthy, natural tones reinforce that."Here are what many of the major paint brands have chosen as their Color of the Year for 201...
Nov 07, 2018 ‧ Tips and Advice
Thought provoking. Inspiring. Refreshing.Just a few buzz words we heard at the cocktail hour following the main event. September 12th, 2018 was the big day. The PAIGE event was created last year to bring like minded people together at a beautiful venue for good food, heartening speakers and to honor our core values. This year was no different as we gathered in the exquisite auditorium at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center. Our event planning committee sought out speakers who embodied these core va...
Sep 19, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News
We have felt a shift in the market: inventory is still low but buyer demand has decreased so we are not seeing as many multiple offers and houses are staying on the market for more than 24 hours. Average sales price continues to increase at a whopping 8% for existing homes! If you are thinking about making a move talk to one of our professional Realtors today. Our level of service and expertise will make the experience Better!
Sep 17, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News