- 2018, 2019, & 2020 Production Award Better Homes & Gardens (top 3%)
- 2017 & 2016 Production Award Better Homes & Gardens (top 15%)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert 2017
- 2015 Production Award in Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society (top 20%)
- 2011 Recipient of NH Five Star Real Estate Agents
- Full time licensed real estate professional since 1994
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Seller Representative Specialist * Accredited Buyer Representative *Treasurer for Sunapee Region Board of Realtors * 2012 Past President for Sunapee Region Board of Realtors *Member of the NH Association of Realtors Honor Society since 2010 *2013 Realtor of the Year for the Sunapee Region Board of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer driver for Council on Aging *Portion of every commission donated to the Ausbon Sargent Land Trust and the Lake Sunapee Visiting Nurses Association
The National Association of Realtors recently released their annual report based on their research on buyer and seller activity within the last year. Below are some interesting highlights.· The average sales price in the US was 100% of the listing price.· 1st time home buyers accounted for 34% of all buyers.· 95% of buyers search online and they typica...
Nov 21, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Wow – only 2 months left in 2021! So what is the housing market like now you might ask? The short answer is "it's still a seller's market." There are more buyers than there are houses to sell – which probably will not change any time soon. There are only a handful of homes for sale In any given town in our area right now. In Newbury, New London, & Sunapee combined, the median sales price thru Sept. is $489,000 which is about a 14% increase from 2020. It typicall...
Nov 03, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News
Some people believe they save money by selling without an agent. The reality is only 8% of all sales were FSBO's (for sale by owner). Of that 8%, half already knew their buyers (relative, friend). The top 3 tasks FSBOs find the most difficult are knowing how to prepare their home for sale, understanding and handling the paperwork, and pricing. Below are a few reasons why using an agent will net sellers more money.1. Agents have the mo...
Oct 06, 2021 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods