- 2018 & 2019 Production Award Better Homes & Gardens (top 3%)
- 2017 & 2016 Production Award Better Homes & Gardens (top 15%)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert 2017
- 2015 Production Award in Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society (top 20%)
- 2011 Recipient of NH Five Star Real Estate Agents
- Full time licensed real estate professional since 1994
My Credentials and Memberships
- Certified Seller Representative Specialist * Accredited Buyer Representative *Treasurer for Sunapee Region Board of Realtors * 2012 Past President for Sunapee Region Board of Realtors *Member of the NH Association of Realtors Honor Society since 2010 *2013 Realtor of the Year for the Sunapee Region Board of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Volunteer driver for Council on Aging *Portion of every commission donated to the Ausbon Sargent Land Trust and the Lake Sunapee Visiting Nurses Association
An appraisal gap is when a lender ordered appraisal comes in lower than the contracted sales price. It happens in competitive markets such as ours where buyers typically need to bid over the asking price in order to be successful in purchasing a home. According to the NH Assoc. of Realtors latest data thru June, homes in NH are selling at 102.9% of the listing price. A low appraisal decreases the amount that can be borrowed and buyers are faced with how to make up this diffe...
Aug 05, 2021 ‧ Tips and Advice
With the sizzle of summer, it's easy to think of owning (or at least renting!) a vacation home this year. In fact, recreational home buyers came out full force in the 2nd half of 2020 thru April 2021 in search of that lakefront home or cabin in the woods. The National Assoc. of Realtors (NAR) just released The Vacation Home Counties 2021 Report analyzing how the pandemic impacted this demand and not surprisingly, vacation home sales jumped 57% year-over-year during Jan-April 2021. ...
Jul 07, 2021 ‧ Tips and Advice
Home prices in NH as well as the US continue to climb upwards as we still are experiencing a shortage of houses for sale. Multiple offers are driving the median sales price of a home in NH to a high of $375,000 (YTD thru May) while the median sales price for the US is $350,000. The average days on market is 34 days and the selling prices are 102% of the asking price. Looking at our local market, in the 3 towns of Newbury, New London & Sunapee combined, there were a total of 53 home...
Jun 23, 2021 ‧ Tips and Advice