My Credentials and Memberships
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
Buying a duplex as an investment property has proven to be one of the best real estate investment strategies, especially for beginner real estate investors.Define a DuplexA duplex is simply a house, which has two units with two separate entrances. Duplex is a multi-family properties for 2 families to live in.Why is buying a duplex a good investment strategy for beginner real estate investors?As a beginner real estate investor, you are wondering why should you go about buying a duplex instead of ...
Mar 29, 2018 ‧ Home Buying
Share My Page
- 4 things to know about escrow process
- Reasons you never should buy or sell a home without a real estate agent
- 4 steps in mortgage loan
- Compare mortgage rates
- 5 things you need to be pre-approved for a mortgage
- How much house can I afford?
- 615-617 15th St, Richmond, CA 94801
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.