- I have enjoyed being in Real Estate for almost 20 years. During this time, I established my own company of which I was the Broker with a Certified Negotiation Expert designation and specialized in timeshare resales, rentals and ownership changes. Later I diversified back into the realm of general real estate through tenant placement, as an agent for owners and renters, as well as laying the groundwork for acquiring investment properties and subsequently, property management. Having been personally involved in buying, selling, renting and investing, I can be your guide from either side of the transaction throughout the entire process.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Associate Broker
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- National Association of Realtors
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- Pocono Mountain Association of Realtors
Suitcases are packed but is your home ready for vacation? Here are some tips to lessen separation anxiety between you and your home. Save this for future reference.Batten Down the Hatches· Trim back landscaping, keeping windows and doors visible.· Install outdoor motion detector lights.· Eliminate pet doors. Invaders and henchmen come in all ...
May 05, 2019 ‧ Tips and Advice
Share My Page
- Jason Ganley
- G. J. Steinhauser
- Betty Gambucci
- Matt Fellin
- Jessica Rivera
- Andrew Nyveldt
- Mt. Bethel Abstract
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.