My Client Reviews
Tracy & Myra P.
I loved working with Stephanie. She made sure we got to see any home we were interested in and showed us homes she thought were a perfect home for our family. She would answer all of our questions and worked around our schedules. I would most definitely work with Stephanie again.
Stephanie did an awesome job helping us find a house.we would totally recommend her. She was very attentive to our needs and very quick with getting any of our questions answered. Wish all transactions could go this smooth.
Response from Stephanie
Joe , I enjoyed being your Realtor, and showing you homes in Arrowhead Lakes, one of my favorites! Thank you for choosing me as your Realtor, was a pleasure working with you!
Stephanie went above and beyond her call of duty to lead and deliver from start to finish a dream home for me and my family.She shows great leadership qualities and was a great negotiator in helping us get a great deal for our home.Stephanie is a real go getter and a great asset to any employer,I wish her nothing but success because she is great at what she does.
Response from Stephanie
Thank You Michelle! It was absolutely my pleasure, I love my job and I love to see my clients happy!! Thank You for choosing me as your Realtor!
I am so happy that I got Stephanie Troiani as my realtor. She is so amazingly nice, caring and helpful. She saw that I was not happy with our 1st site and went right into her phone and found another place with in my concerns and even thou it was under another realtor she made it happen in less then 5min and we was looking at the place in the next 15min. If I ever need a realtor again I will diffidently pick Stephanie Troiani and I will diffidently recommend her to my family and friends. she is the best!!!
Stephanie has a good knowledge of the local market and is very professional as well as personable. I would recommend her highly, she is able to understand her customers situations and to focus on solutions, helping them to find what they are looking for.
We are very happy with Stephanie's dedication and professionalism
Response from Stephanie
Thank You Vilmar! It is my pleasure helping you sell your home! Thank you for choosing me as your Realtor!
I met Stephanie a year ago when my fiance and I were looking for a home to rent. She was so eager to help us. Within a few months, our focus changed from renting to buying. Stephanie was knowledgeable and made the transition EXTREMELY easy. She was ALWAYS available to answer my questions whether it was 6am or 10pm. I dealt with several realtors before Stephanie and I can confirm that Stephanie Troiani is the BEST!
- My expertise is with Buying, Selling or Renting Homes. I've represented both buyers & sellers and find it so rewarding! I am a professional photographer as well, so you know your listing photos are going to be great, in representing and showing off the best qualities of your home. Great listing photos are so important in attracting todays buyers since that is one the first things they see shopping online. Best of all I include the listing photos with my service to you as your agent! Truly a one stop shop!
My Credentials and Memberships
- 10 Ten Selling Agent in 2018 Selling 1.7 Million in Sales
- Premier Agent Zillow Team with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wilkins and Associates Boasting 431 Home Sales and going strong!! No-one sells more than BHG!
- Belong to Pocono Mountain Association of Realtors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Designations Include: SRS, (Sellers Representative Specialist), ABR,(Accredited Buyers Representative) , RSPS (Resort and Second Home Property Specialist),
My Community Involvement
- Love walking the dogs at the local AWSOM, they are alway in need of volunteers over there. I take my kids so they can understand the responsibilities of pet ownership and they get a kick out of meeting all the pups!
REALTY SPACE by Stephanie Troiani Realtor®
How Much Leverage Do Today's House Sellers Have?The housing market has been scorching hot over the last twelve months. Buyers and their high demand have far outnumbered sellers and a short supply of houses. According to the latest Existing Home Sales Report from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), sales are up 23.7% from the same time last year while the inventory of homes available for sale is down 25.7%. There are 360,000 fewer single-family homes for sale toda...
Feb 24, 2021 ‧ Home Selling
Want to Build Wealth? Buy a Home This Year.Every year, households across the country make the decision to rent for another year or take the leap into homeownership. They look at their earnings and savings and then decide what makes the most financial sense. That equation will most likely take into consideration monthly housing costs, tax advantages, and other incremental expenses. Using these measurements, recent studies show that it's still more affordable to own than rent in most of ...
Feb 02, 2021 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods
Choosing a Community That's Right for You Did you know that one in five homeowners have moved or would like to move because their community doesn't fit their lifestyle1. Buying a house isn't just about the home you choose, it's also about the community in which it is located. Considerations such as quality of schools, commuting distance, access to entertainment or health and safety services are just a few of the thi...
Jan 03, 2020 ‧ Cities and Neighborhoods