- I have enjoyed many different careers. I started and taught in the Attorney Assistant Certificate Program at Sonoma State University for over 5 years. I am a credentialed teacher and loved teaching. Real estate is another love of my life because it incorporates teaching with helping all of us either buy or sell our homes. All of these careers have been satisfying and enjoyable. I am a true giver and hope to help you find or sell the home of your dreams.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- On Council for NORBAR, local Realtor Association
- Realtor for over 12 years
- Past President of Mark West Area Chamber of Commerce
My Community Involvement
- Boy Scout Leader. Started Troop 509. Eagle Scout Council Moderator. Recognized with a Silver Beaver Top Volunteer Award.
All of Sonoma and Marin Counties
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.