Agent Highlight: Ciara Hagedorn
How does one distinguish between the thousands upon thousands of real estate agents marketing their services to the world nowadays?
The short answer is, it’s hard. You could spend hours of your time researching the various agents, sifting through those who have more experience, higher qualifications, better reviews, or whom your friends recommend. Still, none of those factors will guarantee that that agent will work out for you and your needs -- an agent could have fantastic numbers, but still fail to truly understand you as a customer.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a quick way of getting to know an agent on a more personal level, beyond just their numbers and qualifications, to see if your interests and personalities might work well together?
That’s why we began this Agent Highlight section of our blog -- to showcase the quirks, ideologies, and unique personas of each of our agents. We sat down with one of our many talented agents and conducted a brief interview that, unlike a traditional sales pitch, focuses more upon the person giving the pitch and less upon the service being pitched, thus helping you to get a grasp on whether you and the agent will gel together.
Ciara and Stella
Today’s blog will feature Ciara Hagedorn, an agent on our BHG real estate team. Ciara once had a great realtor that made the whole process fun, exciting , and most of all simple. She decided after that , she wanted to be a part of that same excitement with others! She loves people and she's thrilled to have a career that allows her to help others in their own real estate journeys! If you are considering buying or selling a home, perhaps you will decide to go with her as your agent!
- Why did you become a real estate agent? When my husband and I bought our first home, I loved the process. I wanted to be able to share that unique experience with others.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Traveling with my parents through Mexico was an amazing adventure. We spent 6 months there and enjoyed every minute! Seeing a different culture and mentality was such a learning experience.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? This is a hard one because I want to go so many places! I guess I would have to say, Africa.
- What is your favorite restaurant in Lexington and why? Cheapside was my favorite spot in Lexington. Now that they are closed I would say Drakes. Great food,drinks, and music!
- What’s your favorite thing about living in Lexington? Lexington is the perfect size. It is big enough to have a variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds, and yet small and beautiful enough to make me feel cozy!
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? Most people don't know I love to sing.
- What is one thing you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Everyone should get to buy their dream home (wink face)
- What is your most unusual talent? I am almost unbeatable in the card game Nertz and Stratego!
- Are you a dog or a cat person and why? I love all animals but dogs hold a special place in my heart.
Ciara's dog, Luna
10. What is your favorite quote? “ Turn your Wounds into Wisdom!’ -- Oprah Winfrey
As Ciara herself expressed, Lexington is a great place to live, as one of the largest cities of Kentucky in terms of population and economy with a growing social scene that’s sure to meet your needs. Can you see yourself living in the Lexington area?
If so, then it's time to look into selling your old home and buying a new one: in other words, it's time to contact a local realtor and start looking. To contact Ciara with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Cypress, click here!