Turkey Face Veggie Tray
- 1 bunch celery, halved lengthwise and cut into 3- to 4-inch pieces
- 4 medium red sweet peppers, halved and sliced (reserve 1 slice for the face)
- 4 medium orange sweet peppers, bottom trimmed and reserved, halved and sliced
- 4 medium yellow sweet peppers, halved and sliced (reserve 1 slice for the face)
- 2 medium English cucumbers, bias-sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and bias sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cups hummus
- 2 black beans, capers, or sliced black olives
- Arrange the first 7 vegetables (through carrots) in that order on a tray in the motion of a rainbow with the celery being the outer layer. Arrange tomatoes in a circle around the cucumbers.
- Transfer hummus to a re-sealable plastic bag. Snip the corner off of the bag and pipe hummus in quarter-size tear-drops in the center of the "rainbow", overlapping as needed.
- Place reserved orange sweet pepper bottom on top of hummus, cut side down. Place beans on pepper, using some hummus as glue, if needed. Trim reserved yellow sweet pepper slice into a triangle and place on turkey face as a beak. Trim reserved red sweet pepper slice to a 1-inch piece and place under eyes.