Discover tons of fun and unique ways to bring a smile to the face of the special women in your life. Let’s celebrate all the moms!
Activities Your Mom Will Love
- If you are unable to visit, you can still share a meal over Zoom. Friends and family can also take turns sharing fond memories and things you appreciate about her.
- Watch a movie together with “Netflix Party.”
- Stir up some quality time and plan a virtual cooking date. If you are able to visit, spend time baking together and learn family recipes!
- Uncover how to host the perfect Mother’s Day tea party.
- If your mom enjoys gardening, spend a few hours soaking up the sun and creating succulent gardens together. Find a decorative stone and use a sharpie to write “I love you” for a nice final touch.
- Pack a picnic with her favorites snacks and treats, and head to the park for a beautiful day together outside.
- Spend the evening having a fun family game night.
- Create a backyard cinema and watch her favorite movie outside under the stars. Don’t forget the popcorn!
Sweet Mother’s Day Treats and Recipes
The brunch must go on! Whether you’re in the same room or celebrating virtually, these scrumptious ideas will lead to a mouthwatering Mother’s Day.
- Delicious Mother’s Day brunch recipes you have to try.
- These breakfast boards will impress all and leave your tummy full and your mom happy.
- Buffet time! Here are tons of great outdoor buffet tips and ideas.
- Here are tasty lunch menus everyone will love.
- Is there anything sweeter than a cupcake? Whip up these cupcake ideas for all the best moms.
- If you aren’t able to visit, place a delivery order from her favorite local restaurant and video chat while you share a meal.
- Send her a treat that will remind her of a meal you shared on a trip together.
Share the Love
Treat your mom, we all know she deserves it. Make sure you choose and order a gift with plenty of time to spare. Don’t forget to have it gift-wrapped!
- Make her a playlist. You can even make a special one for each of her hobbies.
- House plant or herbs in a cute planter.
- Create an enticing retreat for your wife, mom, or friend. Learn how to transform your porch into a dream space she can enjoy.
- Find a subscription she might enjoy such as a monthly book club, dinner kit, or craft box.
- Create a basket filled with scented candles, bath bombs, and other things she can enjoy. If you’re feeling crafty, make your own bath bombs to help melt away her stress.
- Check out these heartfelt Mother’s Day gift ideas for inspiration and ideas.
- Make her something yourself such as this comfy DIY blanket.
- If you can’t visit mom in person, here are sentimental gift ideas she will love.
- Purchase a gift certificate to her favorite spa she can use whenever she wants.