Whether you’re hosting an intimate Thanksgiving dinner or having the entire family over, we can help you make the holiday one to remember. Below you can find ideas to create stunning handmade centerpieces, DIY fall decorations, and clever, entertaining tips. Check out a large variety of incredible recipes, from make-ahead Thanksgiving side dishes to mouthwatering desserts. Let’s join together and have a day filled with food, family, and gratitude.
Thanksgiving Décor, Crafts, and Hosting Tips
- Create a gourd-geous centerpiece by carving out a squash or gourd and turning it into a vase. Nothing is more beautiful than a DIY pumpkin planter filled with your favorite flowers. You can also cut the top off a faux pumpkin and add drainage holes in the bottom. Hollowed-out pumpkins with fresh succulents and moss also make beautiful succulent pumpkin planters
- Elegant and gold – discover how to make gold-leaf pumpkins to give your home a classy feel.
- Table décor galore. Bring nature indoors and fill a tall glass vase with pinecones, acorns, apples, and colorful dried berries. You could also fill various sizes of glass cloches with your favorite fall items.
- Any way you slice it, this felt pie slice garland is the perfect Thanksgiving decoration.
- Remember, there is beauty in simplicity. Learn how to set a welcoming Thanksgiving table using these easy ideas that can go a long way
- Host a stress-free Friendsgiving so you can focus on what matters most – being able to spend time with your friends. Gather your squad for a night of delicious food and drink.
- Gather old mason jars or upcycled glass bottles and paint them your favorite autumn colors to transform them into vases. Another option would be to wrap twine around the bottom third of a few mason jars and use them as rustic utensil holders.
- If you’re feeling fun and festive, check out these unbe-leafable craft ideas using leaves.
- Don’t forget to add décor beyond the front door. Uncover various fall door decor ideas that go beyond wreaths.
- Mantles are often the focal point of many living rooms. Uncover farmhouse mantel decor ideas that can add cozy charm to your space.
- Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be stressful. These hosting tips can help you host with ease so you can spend more time creating wonderful memories.
- Although the past few years have been challenging, it has also reminded people what they value most. Have everyone spend a few minutes jotting down what they’re grateful for on different colored paper leaves. Once everyone is finished writing, thread a string through each leaf, and create a gratitude tree.
Unforgettable Thanksgiving Recipes
- Creamy and delicious, this butternut squash soup is simple, and you can even make it in the microwave.
- Cooking and baking a ton of complex dishes in one day is exhausting. Discover these make-ahead Thanksgiving appetizers so you can spend more time with your family on Thanksgiving day.
- Easy, cheesy. Parmesan asparagus is a dish that goes great with all your turkey day dishes.
- Just in case you don’t want to wear stretchy pants, we included several healthy Thanksgiving snack options.
- Use a muffin tin to perfectly portion several scrumptious side dishes.
- Liven up your night with this flavorful spiced cranberry sauce.
- If you’re serving vegetarians or picky eaters, don’t worry; these 25 Thanksgiving menu ideas will result in everyone leaving the table satisfied.
- This vegetarian Thanksgiving menu is something that everyone will enjoy.
- There is no other way to say this…deep-fried turkey is pure perfection.
- If you want to spruce up your pie crust, try adding a few simple yet cute designs. Cut different-sized leaves out of pie crust and place them around the edge. You could also roll out the pie crust and cut out any design you want. Cut out little flowers, diamonds, or chevron shapes before laying them on top.
- The kids will love baking mini brownie turkeys as much as eating them. They are also incredibly cute.
- Your family will love gobbling up this classic pumpkin pie.
- Spruce up your dessert table with a toffee pumpkin pie topped with crunchy toffee goodness. It will be a hit.
- These top Thanksgiving desserts are a marvelous way to end your joyous day.