Podcasts are the perfect on-the-go entertainment. You can listen to inspirational conversations or stories no matter where you are or what you’re doing. Want to learn how something is made? There’s a podcast for that. Want to get inspired and start your own business? There’s one for that too. Don’t be shocked if you even start looking forward to your morning commute.
They are also phenomenal educational tools. Hear from experts of various industries while they share tips and secrets to their success. Next time you’re exercising or doing tedious chores, use that time to prepare for the next phase of your career or learn about finances. No matter how specific the topic you’re interested in is, there are tons of options. Get listening and immerse yourself in enlightening conversations that will keep you amused and inspired. Below are several podcasts to check out.
- Unlocking Us with Brené Brown – Tune in for conversations that unlock the deeply human part of who we are, so that we can live, love, parent, and lead with more courage and heart.
- TED Radio Hour – Life’s biggest questions, explored. TED Radio Hour investigates the biggest questions of our time with the help of the world’s greatest thinkers. In each episode, host Manoush Zomorodi explores a big idea through a series of TED Talks and original interviews, inspiring us to learn more about the world, our communities, and most importantly, ourselves.
- Good Life Project – Every week, listen to inspirational, intimate and disarmingly-unfiltered conversations about living a fully-engaged, fiercely-connected and purpose-drenched life.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – Hear Guy Raz dive into the stories behind some of the world’s best-known companies. How I Built Thisweaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- Armchair Expert – You won’t want to miss the podcast hosted by Dax Shepard and Monica Padman that celebrates the messiness of being human.
- Inspirational Talks with LaDonna Marie – The empowerment podcast will focus on planting positive seeds in the lives of others and discusses triumphant moments in overcoming obstacles.
- A Slob Comes Clean – Listen to Nony (Dana K White) share reality-based cleaning and organizing tips based on her own deslobification process.
- The Tim Ferris Show – The Tim Ferriss Show is rated one of the top business podcasts. In each episode, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use.
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin – Tune in to hear one of the most thoughtful and influential voices on the subject of happiness, habits, and being human. Gretchen Rubin is HAPPIER, and she wants you to be happier too. The #1 bestselling author brings her practical, manageable advice about happiness and good habits to this lively, thought-provoking podcast.
- The Art of Charm – The Art of Charmis where self-motivated people learn from the company’s coaches about to how to master human dynamics. It’s a premier networking and success podcast.
- Allrecipes Homemade Podcast – Tune in for nostalgia, witty banter, and stirring questions as Allrecipes helps you get to the heart of what cooking means.
- Parents – We Are Family – Hosted by Shaun T. Firness and Julia Dennison of Parents.com, We Are Family celebrates the new normal with honest conversations about today’s modern family, in all its diversity.
- Let’s Go Together from Travel + Leisure – Host Kellee Edwards, an award-winning travel expert, discusses inclusivity in the travel space by sharing compelling stories from diverse voices, inspiring everyone to explore the world. Hear how travel can help create a new perspective on cultures and communities both near and far.
- Be Better – The Be Better podcast, hosted by Kim Haynie, aims to provide the knowledge and advice to help you own your future (and yes, to be better.) This podcast, created by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, will give you the tools and knowledge to be the best version of yourself. Through in-depth discussions with successful people from all walks of life, we will uncover insights and inspiration to help you build your own story, achieve your goals and live your best life. Join us each week as we dive into a new topic, everything from healthy habits to entrepreneurship and wealth management; we’ve got you covered. Subscribe now to make sure you never miss an episode!